Keywords have become the Mobile URL for the new mobile economy. Businesses across the country are using their keywords to target mobile customers and it's working. The usage of a mobile keyword is especially successful for photography because it delivers imaging and videos perfectly to mobile devices.
Mobile Keywords allow consumers to pull information about your company without the requirement of finding your website...and it works! The #1 feature (by far) that consumers use on their phone is texting.
So How Does A Keyword Work & Why Is It Essential?
FIRST you'll need to choose a keyword for your company. Your keyword is used with a short code. A short code is basically a short phone number. The combination of your keyword and short code is unique to your company just like your company url.
Text Keywords are the easiest way for consumers to retrieve information about a company...
Your consumer or prospect simply texts your keyword
So What Happens? Instantly they receive your company information, deals and announcements on their phone, all on auto-pilot!
TOP 5 Reasons Why You Need Text Keywords
1. Consumers can request your company information without going to your website wherever they are.
2. When a user text your Company Keyword, They instantly receive your company website or company app on their phone.
3. You automatically collect their contact information when they text your keyword.
4. Consumers easily share your keyword and you collect additional leads.
5. Auto-responders are sent with a campaign to close new business...all on auto-pilot.
Reach Customers Where They Are...On Their Phone